Chapter 429

Hello world,
It's been 5 months into the new year and life has been mundane since then.
Everyday its about whining going to work , flying , shopping , rest and home.
Flying made me love home even more , Cai said that too , so mum stop saying that I dont stay at home with you okay.
1 more year honey, just 1 more year to go and do the 'I love my job' psycho-ing skills.

I had my first aalv in march for a tokyo family trip and I keep on saying I cant believe im in a plane and not working. Best feeling ever , can't wait the next trip soon.
Itinerary planner was yours truly. Queen of solo trips , I'm just kidding but I really have to praise myself for improved skills in planning after I became a crew.

Squabbles are inevitable but I think we all had a good trip afterall.
Because favourite milk tea in the world





 First small snowfall but enough to excite me


 I contemplated for at least the morning on whether to buy the mickey mouse headband 


I happend to walk by a Chanel shop and said : " I still don't get why girls are always buying expensive bags."
So my companion for the day said something like when you are able to get at least 1 branded good to reward yourself. Its kind of a milestone in life.
Which made sense with me , probably gong to get a classic before I ended my job with the airlines because I'm not confident I'm going to earn as much as I do now in the next career. 

Comments

Popular Posts