Chapter 425

Just passed 2 weeks of training, I don't know why but I just felt extremely drained everyday.
It's the first day of rest for the week but I'm felt like I haven't had a good rest for weeks.
I do still misses my long hair and think I look better in it even though I have alot of compliments from others about my bob hair.
Every morning , I am still having difficulties with my hair , makeup and nails, facing a super jammed route to training centre. Thank god for a family car to use so that travelling time is shorten.

The girls surprised me yesterday with a energy booster pack like how the Korean dramas do, leaving it at the main gate. What am I suppose to do without them in my life? I haven't see them for like a super long time, sighpie.

Too much restriction on the regulations , so I can't reveal much in any social media.
Still got to pull it through and work much harder since I was my own choice going there.
I shall drag myself out of bed to move my stiff body but I foresee that its going to be hard.
Missing sleep in days.

Comments

Popular Posts