Indefinite story 417

Have you ever wondered how you impacted someone else life? Be it the good or bad.
Have you ever thought back your regrets in life?

I heard a little story on how people chose to leave someone else's life. This isn't a matter of choice being right or wrong. It felt more of a 'you can answer to yourself and you feel that there is no longer an obligation to stay'. As long as the choice made determine your level of happiness in the future in a positive way.

I was amazed to think back that I had many different good friends at different stages. But many left, because we didn't make it an effort. Inevitable as people come and go just like thatThese regrets made me learn to love those important to me even more dearly and at the same time to treat people not whole heartily just so to avoid  and bring them disappointment
I don't know what impression I had left with people that crossed my pathways in life, be it the one that stayed and left. The first impression and the last impression they had of me before we exited each other life and had anyone that had been important at the certain point of my life missed me so. Because I did.

I only had 2 human relationship regrets. They used to be the one I really confide to, I still care and love them without them knowing. It still hurts to think back and I always ended off sighing with a heavy heart. Be it regretful or what, im thankful they existed in my memory, they seem happier now in life too.

I hope whoever that is reading this little post here , it had made you thought through about the questions i asked earlier.

My full time stalker is complaining that I aint updating even thought I took leave and did nothing for the day. Let’s try digging out some inspiration for the late night.

While I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for next week's try after a long wait of 1 year, many thoughts come by. Of course if I didn't manage to get it, I will definitely be disappointed but life has to go on and I will need to actively seek jobs before the end of the year. I won’t feel good being jobless and having to miss the monthly income to just support myself, let alone contributing to the household. Many said I shouldn’t give up even if I fail this time round but oh well, we will see how strong my heart has grown.

I need the next week try to come as soon as possible so that I can decide whether to take up my barang barang to attend dance classes.  1 year of not dancing seem so far away. Life was much more exciting with the peoples in my all different stages of dance life. I ended my yoga membership last month because I'm not progressing. May these knowledge be with me till Im old because yoga is not about solely fancy poses. Yoga has so much depth in it, just like any performing art. You learn the process of moving in a flow, persevere in that most hated pose, breathing technique to calm, cleanse, warm you up and it’s a therapeutic session with your own mind soul and body.

Of course my yoga regime for a year was amazing to allow me lose all the weight this fast but it doesnt give me that level of satisfaction I have with in dance. No more competitive heart because I cannot afford to anymore thus let’s bring back to the starting point where passion love and dream begins.

I can’t wait to watch Our times, so in love with the theme song. The upcoming are tons of meetups, album releases, A-Lin concert, but most important next Saturday. May all the power be with me then.

Comments

Popular Posts