Indefinite story 416

Hello world!
It is the back to school day, 1 year has just passed like that and I'm left with 2 more semesters. Relief follows with uncertainty because another half a year later, I would then truly know whether the fee and time are worth investing in.

I thought I was done with maths module in my entire life but who knows I had to do economics. Weird modules required from the module major. First lecturer I met in Uni who wishes that we address with a salutation. Respect is what I think is truly needed in a learning environment. To call someone else a laoshi is a cultural value that has lost been lost in this current society.
It was a wake up and I felt like cooking Sunday. 2nd attempt  to cook but 1st for attempt to cook for the family. Grocery shopping has never felt so troublesome  before  until it came to purchasing real food. I had no idea on how to purchase the best deals or what is the exact item. Salutation to mums and people who cook.
I felt like eating penne for dinner but I supposed my prefer Chinese food family members  only know how to eat spaghetti  thus I decided on bacon mushroom aglio olio.

Here is the looking not bad but plain tasteless pasta

Sautéed white button mushroom, I swear it was good when hot.The only good food throughout the whole meal. Bacon was meh meh,  should have deep fry it next time but so unhealthy.  
Life is a struggle with food.

I shall build up my own survival skills from the year 21 of yiling's life onwards
Time to learn some skills to benefit myself from all aspects. I want to be an all rounder.


Affirm me that I am not making a wrong choice. Please.

Comments

Popular Posts