Indefinite story 409

Happy Lunar New Year!
As usual, new year ended early for me since we don't have much people to visit.
Rather a peaceful year this time, but well , good news I would say.
No new year clothing for me this year except for one that I bought way back that wasn't meant for CNY.
New year festive are getting worse each year that may reach a point that there isn't any point for celebrations.





Back to 8-5.30 and 7-pm days.
Coming into march , time passing a little too fast this year because I'm still writing 2014 in my work documents. Hopefully I get what I want by May. I need to find a job where I can work endlessly despite being tired and still go for it. This currently, is way nothing I would enjoy or appreciate. 2nd trimester of school , it's just so tough to get through assignments and examinations and I yet to complete my bridging still.

And everyone is travelling except for me. , I don't get my Japan, Australia and London at all, that's why sometimes it isn't too good to be well planned for your year to avoid disappointment.
Was viewing on diy pages ,washi tapes looks so fun to work with, probably my 2015 birthday cards materials this year.
Foreseeing a lot of handiwork since most of my friends are all turning 21.


Here I am , finally trying to get out of my comfort zone , getting out of the world of barring people out of my life. Honestly , being indifferent really sucks and I'm no way near happy. Please dont ,  push me back while I try and gain acceptance from humans again.


I dislike the fact that I can't leave anyone who I was once close to. 
If you weren't bothered about us, why am I?

Comments

Popular Posts