Indefinite story 407; Looking back 2014

Took me quite a while to look back on this year.
  • Ended my poly days during graduation during May.
  • First ever trip with my precious to Taiwan for 2 weeks.
  • Entered the twenties this year.
  • Ended my dancing days with a dance show.
  • Started university days along with a job
  • Started my yoga journey and slimmed down
  • Trip to Hongkong in December.









 People come and go.


And being me , I don't make an effort to hold on to others.
Thus those people left , its ok.
I spend most of my time shutting myself out from others and comforting myself
Those who stayed, thank you & I love you.

Even the one who understands me said I changed.
I wasn't like that in the past, looking as if I given up in life

It took someone else to make me realized I screwed life up.
I thought I was doing fine, just a little heartless, colder and being indifferent/
I segregated myself with so much things and made me unclear of what am I doing with my life or even why things went like that.

The only reason why I know why I am doing these is I don't want to be affected by others anymore.
Perhaps people didn't leave me and I was the one who left everyone  instead.
And yes , I'm not a happy soul right now.

2015 Resolutions
  • Take extreme care of myself so that I don't lose my prime age days and start regretting.
  • Get more $
  • Travel more.
  • Leave that place asap 
  • Learn some more nasty tricks in life and ruin others ( I'm just kidding)
  • Sort my thoughts out and make me feel safe in my own hands
全都怪我
不该沉默时沉默 该勇敢时软弱
如果不是我 误会自己洒脱 让我们难过
可当初的你 和现在的我 假如重来过

倘若那天
把该说的话好好说 该体谅的不执著
如果那天我 不受情绪挑拨 你会怎么做
那么多如果 可能如果我
可惜没如果 只剩下结果

可惜沒如果-林俊傑 JJ Lin

Comments

Popular Posts