Indefinite story 394

Here i am on my bed cause im dying from my monthly cramps.
Exams are here next week, time to face more reality that im so afraid about.
Lets hope my upcoming trip is going smooth so its makes me feel that i started the year well.
You know life probably sucks when you choose to work first before studying. Everyone around you chose studying or had ns to go, so they think your choice of working first is a much better choice.
Is that really true? I don't know.
Not going regret. Not going to.
And then there is few times where drama is going to start in your life , graduation = loss of friends.
We are certain that this is bound to happen. Oh well , life.

Had a very expensive valentine dinner but it was my first time having a 4 course meal not with my family members. A rather dainty restaurant with nice ambience
Thank you for the night and everything you have done. Cheers to many years of friendship down the road

Just when i thought i felt that i am finally ready to open up to people to find someone to take care of me, things happened to throw me back to square one. I never understood why you changed my dear. I wanted to know the real reason why. I missed you. Here am i still denying the fact you left us for her.. 

So fuck life, I'm still good without a relationship to bother.
Probably its just me , but I really couldn't understand people.
I so well off on my own that I started to not put myself in others shoes.
I tried empathizing with them but I gave up 

Comments

Popular Posts