Indefintie story 392

A brand new year.  2014

I didnt went out to countdown for xmas neither for new year.
I spend my New year eve by going to my photography team appreciation lunch
Haven't seen a few of them for quite a while , probably the first time you ever get to see the whole team together.
Although I complained nearly a million times about working but at least when things are good and your superiors thank you for the effort you put in , everything seems worth while.
Well , in life you got to give and take isn't it so.

I spent my night busy changing TV channels from Singapore's countdown to Taipei , Taichung , Gaoxiong's countdown.
When 0000 strikes , there are fireworks near my area, so my whole family peeked out of the window and look, there goes my family mentioning their tax money booming in the sky.
So that's I leaped from 2013 to 2014.
Many asked me why I stayed home .
I didn't like crowded areas , neither do I feel like celebrating a year which I dont anticipate so why not stay in the best place of earth?

Questions about life
My mum has been looking for the answer to her question(What is happiness?) all her life
I have been asking myself lately these years on my question too. (Why am I not able to communicate with humans)
I didn't like sticking around humans , to be in groups or anyone really near me especially acquaintances.
I have been building a wall around me for the longest time & I don't wish to tear it down either.
Pushing away people that care is way too common in my life.
Appreciating alone time is probably one of the best thing .
The problem lies with me but I dont know how to change it .
Very low esteem , very bad temper, self-centered and way high ego is the best way to describe me I suppose.
There is only so few people I'm willing to talk to about my life be it happy moments or devastating ones.
Just so few that I will never get frustrated talking to..

前面的路还很远,你可能会哭,但是一定要走下去,一定不能停
有些路 走下去 会很苦很累 但是不走 会后悔

Comments

Popular Posts