Indefinite story 388

For just a short while , coming home with a very nasty mood , facing a home without anyone in sucks.
A family that have to stay in 2 different home for a week , that probably made me even more mad.
I'm not trying to complain here , but you can't blame me for not accepting this.
I grew up living with only my family members and no one else.
I didn't like people to stay over at my place , neither do I like staying at others.
Perhaps in a lot of others' eye , I ain't like a family girl but the fact is , I truly am

Not having time for spare time for studying and 'me' time make me in terribly bad shape. 
Maybe someone had to teach me how to balance work , school , family , friends and myself.
So many friends I agreed to meet up yet couldn't due to either insufficient time or money.
There's no way I could buy something I like when there are so much things that are much more important to pay or purchase.

I just need a little while to recharge myself.
It's ok.

Comments

Popular Posts