Indefinite story 383

Just had the feel to post a blog post and this is the first time I'm using blogger app to post this through my mobile.  I suppose this is a good thing because it makes my blogging easier like once I have the feel to do so, I can do it immediately and not till I get home.  And like now, because of my tired back I'm on my bed to do my post even when I have my laptop switched on.

And ya, I finally just changed my phone after a good 20mths with my HTC rhyme.
Though it's a good phone that served me well, I believe this new one will be even better. Still a HTC user since I hated using mainstream items. My iPod touch died on me after its third year. Need to get one for myself once I can afford it.  Life without my favourite playlist sucks and I hated using phone to play music.

I'm just lazing around in my home doing things I like with no burden of waking up for work. People said I was lazy . Yes I am. I never was hardworking. I love life like this and I haven't got bored of it even after 2 weeks. My choice of life, so shutup. You can continue your hardworking life and don't be bothered with mine.

K bye.  I shall continue my lifestyle.

Comments

Popular Posts