Indefinite story 382

Finally this internship ended.
6 months , be it good or bad .
To a certain extent , it's beneficial , to another , it isn't

6 months flies.
I learned and grew up.
I knew a little better about humans, about relationships , about life 
I saw who are the ones who are there when you are all helpless, who are the ones who walk away.
Relationships were tested, I couldn't determined how badly its affected the people involved.
The only wish I have now. Nothing changes between us.

As much as there are shit people in life , there are nice people too.
I gained friendships here but I don't know how long it is going to last.
I have yet to determine the type of friendships I have with them
I dont know how long they will remember me .
There are too many people who come and go in the industry.
As a trainee , you come for such a short period of time and *poofs* there you go disappeared in their life , and another new batch of people goes into the company.
Who actually remember you , the times you used to had together?
I guess only time can prove such matters.

Ask me about the things I learn throughout the whole period of time
Most valued skills learned in the first 3 mths : Efficiency
Being efficient and working smart is the most important point especially when you meet people who doesn't do their work.
Most valued skills learned in the last 3 mths : Sincerity
People do sense sincerity in customer service. Often , we get irritating guests , those are the times we have to put a mask out to deal with them. They are never in the wrong so you got to learn to pacify them. I saw how my colleagues put sincerity into treating guests , I learnt and appreciated

Holidays before the back to school days.
Going back to school never felt better after facing the real world .
It's good to go back to the safe haven .
Internship people bids goodbye to their company and the 2nd batch bids goodbye to their classmates
Time to treasure the remaining 6 mths with my beloved class & clique.
Time to enjoy what I'm supposed to enjoy before facing the real world for a life time
Time to make decisions to plan for the future.

It changed me . To a more selfish and protective person.

Comments

Popular Posts