Indefinite Story 379

Hey there!
A 'me' day at home because there's no work and I aint meeting anyone today.
Just me and myself.
Done my exercises for the day and pampering of my skin and hair .
Such a relaxing day will only be appreciated when all your time has been taken up.

Everyday at work , I'm vexing about time , money and myself.
I can't wait for intern to end so I regain what I call freedom
I can't wait to slim down so that I can start eating as and whenever I want.
I can't wait for ballet exam to end so I won't feel the tension of the examinations.
First time ever I'm going without the rest of my dancemates, just myself :(
But well , I just dont want to waste another year..

Moving back to what I call home soon , can't wait!
 



 Below sums up whom I have met up and what I have done recently

Went to watch Rene's performance .
It's about a year ever since I last saw her.
And guess what , I met Shiwei there  ( My secondary tutor)

4B'10 BBQ @ Andrea's place
Gosh , I miss these bunch of awesome people so much.
Wonder when's the next time I could attend such things again :/

Adventure cove with my best clique .
Very interesting experience that day.
Satisfied our craving of stingray and tze char , didn't had lunch so we gobbled our food that night
 It was my ahboy's birthday the next day.
So an advance few hours celebration for him 

Comments

Popular Posts