Indefinite story 362

I got much more busier compared to school holidays
School reopened for a week , the most shocking news I had was another 4 more weeks to choose the Hotel Module / the Facilities Module.
I was still happily thinking that I only have to choose when the sem ends
Ok this is going to bother me really much.
FSM was really interesting to me compared to all the other modules.
I guess I have to say , I really dont love hotel modules.


For my dear girl ,
Your dearest girl couldn't help but cry with you when you in that state.
It really broke our hearts to see you cry.
I almost did when I sang that song with you but I told myself I couldn't.
I sang so much sad songs for you because I wanted you to cry it all out , at least you wont keep it in your heart and make yourself so miserable.

Dark times will be gone , just in a matter of time.
We'll not going to pressure you in letting go because all you need is time.
No matter how lovely memories were , they are still memories.
Instead of making it hurtful ,  keep it within you , at least you know you once had it all.
I know its hard but feelings die down somehow..

You will be stronger than you once were before

& to whomever who knows that he/she needed all these words .
If letting go makes the other party happier , why not.
If letting go makes your life much more less painful compared to emptiness , why not.
Because someday you will get used to emptiness but you won't get used to disappointments
I came to a point that I realised even when emptiness sets in , it doesn't hurt as much as sadness do.

Comments

Popular Posts