Indefinite story 354

This Jaime Sia uh , she never stalk my blog she 了解 me that I will post for sure -.-"

Finally 5th TDA was over .
Sometimes I really dont know whether to be happy or not
Winning awards was something I always wished for .
And the reason why I got into the finals was partly due to the lack of competitors.
Got to admit that though it was tiring , its really great to be on the dance floor all the time, event after event.
I guess I was rewarded for the hardwork and time I putting in for the competition.
Definitely not good enough to qualify for better competitions in the field.
Suppose dancesports have really taken a great part of my time.
Snaps of me , mummy kept complaining I didnt take photos with her and dad
But yeah , my fault this time !
3 of my dearest magic group came down to support me :D
Not forgetting Lia , Zhenwei (though he didnt came support me haha) , Hayden & Mdm Ling :D
 Tertiary - Cha Jive
 I think this is like the best shot on us !
 SPDS!
Left to Right - Jaime , Dennis , Me , Zhenghua , Joyce & Joel

As a repayment of my achievement , I promised to go veggie for a week with Dennis and Zhenghua
Ended my week of vegetarian meals on Monday, it wasn't that really torturous .
Not trying to be insultive, but being vegetarian is like halal + diabetics , you cant get to eat alot of stuffs at all. Not a thing for me
I guess I'm really superb last week , I was able to eat the same few ingredients straight for 5 days lunch

Really really really happy today , guess where I went to perform today?
KALLANG THEATRE! :D
Thats was like 6 years ago I was there? or was it 8?
You know the excited feeling you will get when performing on a big stage with a full house audience?
Actually if I were to have a production at places such as Kallang / UCC
I guess my life will be much more fulfilled.
The feeling when the strong lighting hits you and it makes you shine .
The best part of stage performance in a theatre , when there is a spotlight on you , everywhere else is pitch dark , everything slows down and the eyes are all set on nothing but you
That's when you think you led the best of your life.
I'm serious , nothing feels better than that . For me at least.

As much as I wished to live a life of a full time dancer , reality always hits me. Always.
September please come soon :D

Comments

Popular Posts