Indefinite story 349


Feeling that my face is getting a  little too chubby nowadays !
Now i got similarities with my elder brother hahaha!

Labour day , Holiday for all.
After being a poly student , I never liked public holidays .
We always had to have make up classes which really sucks , making your other days long.
I stayed home today after so long , have been out for tons of reasons but hardly for myself.
Mum complained that she hasnt seen me for the longest time but well ~ You know her .Haha.

Days hasnt been great , alot of matters happened & pretty much saddens me.
Not only me , almost everyone involved.
Not going to say much about it, if not those sweethearts who read this is going to be cry again.
For whatever that is going to happen or if there should have a change, let's just enjoy the time we have together still.

Street Dance 2 was great , I dont get the criticisms that they get online
The new generation just love hiphop isnt it?
Why dont people appreciate fusion?
What's so bad about Latin & Ballet?
I think everyone should respect each genre of dances.
Its ok if you dont like to dance that genre but its just plain rude if you think that the genre others is doing sucks.
& its worse if you are a non-dancer and you dont respect dancers at all.
Because what the dancers are doing , you cant do it , then why jeer at them?

Couldnt remember what Manu(Eva's uncle when he danced with Bam Bam) said in the movie exactly but I roughly remembered that it was :
The man is supposed to make the woman shine & let other men envy that they can't have her.
That was the best line ever . Perfect for partner dances.

Talking about Latin , freshies are coming for classes this thursday
& I dont feel like a senior yet:/
However I'm really excited for Paso Doble classes =D

Comments

Popular Posts