Indefinite story 348

Honestly , Im really angry with things going this way.
Im not those good tempered girl who cool downs easily.
What I can't stand most , being attituded when I did nothing wrong. Nothing.
And worst , I was being nice , I had that problem too & I tried telling you how did I solved the problem.

I dont want to talk , because when anyone talks to me , I would attitude them even if its not their fault
I know you are apologetic now , but sorry . Im not going to reply you until I feel better
Mostly later when I sleep and wake up .
Ya I know Im petty , but thats my character be it you like it or not.

And what now , just when we are trying to change things , why can't everyone just be as one?
Everyone knows how is things going on right now .
Just let go of the grudges and change things.
I know everyone one has different opinions but at least we talk it out wouldn't we?
Make the club move to a positive lighting and not seeing it dying away.

Comments

Popular Posts