Indefnite story 359

MST is over which means here come 3 weeks of holidays!
Something unfortunate happened this week.
The person I mention in my previous post passed away..

Jac , Thanks for being the most awesome and favourite lecturer I ever had.
You never failed to make the class enjoyable .
I'm glad 01 met you as our marketing lecturer & tutor.
I'm glad 01 did you proud , I'm glad you leave us great memories.
I will remember your words , and learn to brush up.
You left too soon , 6 weeks of knowing each other wasn't enough..
Your very unique personality , left us a strong impression.

I'm glad your family appeared strong , I guess part of it was because they knew your character.
You love to bring joy to others' life and not sadness.
You will be a happy angel , watching over your love ones and protect them.
We love you and will miss you greatly..

Mood : [Empty,always]

Comments

Popular Posts