Indefinite story 357

Hi world.
For the updates on my facebook status , im glad to say daddy's is discharged today.
My mind has been so tired that i cant focus whatever that is on my screen right now.
It eventually will just go blank.
Though I am not as hardworking as the rest , to not sleep and do their project, but i still feel tired, no matter how many hours I slept.
Something that is bad now which is , after that jive class on thrusday, the ball of my feet hurts very badly. Till now , it seems that I cannot exert much strength on my legs.
This is bad , really bad.

Just celebrated Julia's advanced birthday ytd and today , I hope she was happy.
For my dearest baobei , please be happy all the time ok ?
Stop stressing yourself out if not you will fall sick all the time!
Haha , With loads of love <3
Happy 17th birthday . 

Just to share my dearest A-lin new song<3
It really reflects well. 


I know sweethearts , I'm not ok , but just let me be.
Pretend I am , thanks .
If there was a chance to turn back , I rather we never met, at least you wouldn't be so hurt.

Comments

Popular Posts