Indefinite story 331

*i'm sorry to say . but.. you have changed..
*I never expect you to change...

you're getting bolder.. idk if it's good or bad.. and yeah.. you're starting to want to be independent, in a way that making decisions for yourself and not to be under your parent's control anymore. ok.. maybe you haven't really change alot , but somehow.. I don't feel like you're still the same . maybe it's because you come out working and starting to grow more mature and stuffs.. but it's just like what i've done in the past

I cried because of this.
How could you said that I changed..?
Have you thought of my feelings?
You hadn't been in my life for such a short while and you said i changed..?
Thanks for the comments .
Everyone but you , i never had expected you said i changed so..

Comments

Popular Posts