Indefinite story 315

Its the first week of school reopen but it felt like a month had past.
Well , time is precious now but i'm still here being hooked up by my lovely lappy.
At least i'm done with globalization today & perhaps half of Treaty of Versailles by the time i sleep.
I ate alot during dinner today , maybe that will make me gain weight .
Thats very sad for some people to know =]
Life is pretty boring right now , study , art and a little dancing thats all.
I'm so not going to touch art after o'level anymore.
Just let the skill rot away or what so ever.

Why are people getting so unhappy nowadays?
Dear lovelys , be a happy person .
You don't owe others a living except for your parents.
Cheer up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still so into oldies . They are just so much more nicer and meaningful.

你永遠不懂我傷悲 像白天不懂夜的黑
像永恆燃燒的太陽 不懂那月亮的盈缺

Comments

Popular Posts