Indefinite storry 313

Oh come on Yiling , just admit your June holidays sucks totally.
Art students spent most of their time on art.
Though we made progress but I'm afraid I will lose out on my academic subjects.
It's like at home after a long , i just want to rest and nothing else.
At home , I can't do my art at all , no atmosphere to motivate myself.
To study my lovely sciences can kill me , cause nothing goes in .
HOW?! I want to do well on my prelims , olevel and this come mock test on chemistry.
I dont want to disappoint Mr Seah .

On a side note , my life is really boring nowadays except the part when we go k singing
Hitting the high notes and end up laughing like mad.
& today , that Serene Ng did scared the hell out of me when she jumped out from nowhere and appear infront of me !

=.= They got me addicted to the song Parachute !

Comments

Popular Posts