Indefinite story 89

1) At wadd age do euu wish tuhh marry?
Answer: Dont intend to . Depends . =D

2) Wadd euu wan the most nows?
Answer: Everything to be over and rest !

3) Who ishh the person euu trust most?
Answer: " all 4 LeadingFaith darlings" " Xiu , Twinny , Jeff , Gan ; 33 and Eugene .

4) Do euu think euu have enough confident?
Answer: Depending on what things you meant

5) If euu have one dream tuhh come true, wadd will it be?
Answer: Grant me all my dreams to come true

6) Do euu believe in seeing rainbow after rain?
Answer: Donno . I don even look up most of the times .

7) Wadd are euu afraidd tuhh lose the most right now?
Answer: Everyone .

8) Do euu believe in soulmates?
Answer: In Friends? Yes . In love ? Perhaps ? hahs i too young for that

9) If euu meet someone that euu lurve, wouldd euu confess tuhh him/her?
Answer: Maybe not =D

10) List out the three good points of the person who tag euus.
Answer: She my darling twinny , Cute little girl , Childisher that makes everyone happy!

11) Wadd the requirements euu wish from euur other half?
Answer: Requirements? Damn high standard eh hahs!

12) Which type of people euu hate most?
Answer: *sercet* *cause hard to express myself*

13) Do euu cherish every single of euur frienddship?
Answer: Ya . I'm those who cant lose any friendship.

14) Do euu believe in God?
Answer: Nope. Only Spiritual Guardians

15) Wadd do euu think ishh the most important things of euur life?
Answer: Everything . My family , my friends , my dreams

16) Do euu believe lurve in first sight?
Answer: Yeapps!(:

17) If everyone has only 6hours tuhh live, wadd wouldd euu wan tuhh do?
Answer: Send all my regards and last words to each and every darlings and go off peacefully.

18) Wadd kindd of friendds do euu wan tuhh be in euur friendd's eyes?
Answer: I don want to be judged by my ownself . let others judge me

19) If euu have a chance, which part of euur character wouldd euu lyk tuhh change?
Answer: Attitude problem.

20) Who are euu thinking now?
Answer: my darling rachy

Instructions: Remove one question from one of the above & add in a personal question of euurs, makes it a total of 20questions. Then tag 8 people in euur list, list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she ishh tag. Whoever does the tag will have blessing from all(:

Names : Anyone...

Comments

Popular Posts