Indefinite story 84


Twinny , I didnt remember the exact day when we became twinnies.
However , i still love you no matter what happens.
Friends are friends , we arent those who know each other for years.
Entering West Spring Secondary 1E'07 let me found you and the others.
I'm sorry for teasing you so much and you didnt blame me that much.
Well , we know each other temper well enough and we share our problems together.
Though i dont have much troubles like you all , i am already very honoured to be
your listening ear.
Although , we are so far apart from each other in class and your dear are always there for you . Its great upon knowing him treating you well but you are still a worry for me.
Everytime because you tends to be stress and trouble with things around you.
Just want to know , I will be there for you if you need me around .


Arigato twinny i love you .


[This post is definitely for you =]

Comments

Popular Posts