Indefinite story 79

Hahs. First day of chinese new year.. happily wake up.
First word "Happy Chinese new year~!"
Quite high-ed when i just got off my bed.
After a while , got angbaos from parents.
I said :" 每一次最后一个都不懂说什么的。"
Korkor replied me : "你们还不是copy我的"
I replied : "哦对hor " LoL
After received angbaos from parents.
My parents , My elder brother and me was playing mahjong.
Everytime i let my daddy win hahs. >.<
Cant help it . Who tell him so 'professional"
Then went down to Gu ma's house sit there really nothing to do.
After a few hours went to 2nd gu ma house . Crowded .
Sit there watch the movie "the warriors "i think
Its a M18 show . Its super damn bloody .
I see till my expression can be seen as OMG
After the whole show end then we went to Mummy Sisi house for dinner!!
We are have a half bbq dinner and half home cooked dinner .
Will be show the pictures later .
After dinner , I went upstairs and started to have her massage chair full body relief.
My 2nd brother was like screaming all the way for the leg massager
because it itched him?
Then i went to mummy sisi's room to watch television program
Erm.. its the History channel i think .
Showcasing the documentary about paint .
My 2 brother and daddy came in to watch with me .
While the others in the 'resort room" hahs watching show
after the paint show , its the show on ancient greek
Well , The content that we said shall not be said
since we are so call criticizing modern ppl?
After the ancient greek it was a show named DOGFIGHTS
because its about Vietnam and us war . I went to sleep on her bed lol .
Reached home at 12 pm plus.
Will be uploading pictures on 初一and 初二

Comments

Popular Posts