Indefinite story 16

Hehe
I forget to say the previous post was my 50th post >.<
Today very very sian
Woke up very early in the morning though
I fall back to sleep several times
Then finally wake up due to bro's "morning calls"
hahs then went to macs eat breakfast lor
lot1 stupid seh they go put fire drill early
in the morning then at macs everyone heck care
then continue eat ...
Went home eat Running nose de medicine
Mami want to pack my camp bag then pack lor
I pack half way then go ZzzZZzz..!
Then is afternoon bro call >.<
Kept sleeping and waking up; tired lehx..
Finally pack le then go sleep lor
Wanna sleep tat time jaime sms say coming my hse
then i have to stay awake nvm lor
then she come le then blah blah blah
Then go Lot 1 eat again >.<
U will get sick too if u always go out and eat haiix...
Then nth much liao End here
tml camp!! dono is it fun or it suxs lor
Hope tat will enjoy bah...

Comments

Popular Posts