Indefinite story 15

I know many will say me having attitude probs and all of that ..
Because i have AP thats the reason why i hate it so much
----------------------------
today isnt a very pleasant day for me
When i ask them to move aside..
They wouldnt listen and they are not there dancing yet talking
I nicely talk to them don wan then wan me scream is it?
I had enough of all of this
I am getting sick of SV i don wan to care le
The pupils there are arrogant and think tat they so incredible
So wat if they are upper pri?
It doesnt mean that u don nid to listen to ur senior.
This is basic manners doesnt u all noe that?
after tat Xin wu feng again then y must i dance continuous?
It is tiring le ...
I don have any mood le
====================================
hmmm i guess we are joining the South West district dance challenge
if we can complete it soon or later no time le....

Comments

Popular Posts