Hahas

Today walao heng la they say have hp check
then my heart almost beat out lor
i saw a plastic bag will handphones all in there
almost heartattack die ^^"
End of at Ws
When back to SV after school
I go back bought pink dolphin with jelly again Yeah!!
( i think only southvian noe wat i typing la }
Chat with miss lim

I am totally lost count when i go back SV
I saw anyu , yiyan, bernard

here we go to my Level friends~
Joleen , Hui qi , Serene ,An ling , Yu hui , Wei sheng , Jeff , Yang fong , Ric , jun zhi , damien , jem , han kun , minghan ,Jing lin , Elsent , Boon bing ,Khee rong , Azfar , Asyiqin , Nadiah , Fariq , Dina and many more ^^ STM ma cant blame me

Ah gong want me go lot 1 with his friends and i also dunno them siao ar?
Go home le nth to do seh .....

See a picture of Ex southviens
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

End of nagging

Comments

Popular Posts