Indefinite story 418

I'm so glad my school trimester is over. Now I have all the time in the world to do what I want :)
Although I suppose to be worried about my results especially for IMC but nevermind its ok.
Let's just pray things will go smooth,
This holiday term is going to be so exciting!
Can't wait to post about travel trips that I'm going to do soon and all the little events happening in between.

*P/S throwback to my dear Cinderellas 21st birthday

Can't wait for our cycling trip , hope the monsoon season doesnt affect it

DHLFM Alumni Dinner 
Met up with my favourite bunch of people in my class, the best thing about it?
Full force! So much fond memories with the gang , SP changed so much with all the newly upgraded facilities. The only sad thing is Kelly isn't there with us.
I don't know when is the next time I will be able to spend quality time with them because everyone is going to be so busy in life after Poly life.
Some things within ourselves will never change which I'm happy as it means no matter how life is there is still a part of us that is still true











A-Lin SONAR Singapore 2015 
The long awaited concert that I have been waiting for ever since I started to love her songs.
She is like my inspiration in life , so young , so talented and having such a hot body besides being a mother.
Her voice is always so comforting and I'm so happy that she is getting recognized by people due a Mainland competition she contested in.
Can't wait for tonight


More updates within the next 2 months or little bite-size posts on dayre.
If I'm too lazy , I probably copy and paste it here


Comments

Popular Posts