Indefinite story 412 (Perth WA)

First trip to Australia not considering the one I went 10 years back with the school.
Flew with jetstar since they were on 1 for 1 promotion 
There wasnt any counter open for checking in, so they told me I had to do self check in. 
After I did , they told me I had to go to the counter to get the authorization stamp. 
Double work, so why in the first place you close all the counters?
So many people had to do their self check in and go to the counter again. Pure stupidity.  
Nope. Not going to make it spoil my birthday mood

Because I went in the departure gates before 12am , the immigration people was so nice and said happy advance birthday in a few mins time. Little things people do to make one happy :)

Midnight flight to Aussie! Glad that I took a midnight flight there so that I slept throughout the entire flight, I dont know how to survive on budget airline for 5 hours.
Perth immigration was troublesome but people are at least friendly there. 
Stayed with Four points by Sheraton. 
I got tons to compliment their staffs there despite the room design was kind of not impressive. Those compliments will be left on tripadvisor soon( I love to leave reviews for those who wow-ed me good and the bad way, to help fellow travelers the way I read theirs)


Good Morning Western Aussie

Perth is a city which is so laid back and I honestly felt that its a good city to unwind and retiree but not for city dwellers like us who are used to fast pace life. 
It is so difficult to look for meals, especially dinner. 
I hardly see convenience stores like 7 eleven anywhere. 
Their convenience stores aren't as full stocked as what you see in most countries but they do have the basics that you will need.
If you wish to travel out of perth CBD , please rent a car to self drive or book a tour instead. Its too hard to navigate without a car here.

Within the CBD, you can travel easily which the free city bus CAT which you hop on at designated points. Most attractions are walk-able from the drop off points. Just make sure you know how to read maps.
A CAT bus drop off point looks lie this ( There are about 4 different lines)

The only type of food I would like in Australia (Big Breakfast, the rest was mehhhh)
Kings Park

An incredible large park that I gave up after 700m. This place is lovely for a family picnic or even a date with your love one. 
For those who are luxury consumer , please head to Murray Street and Hay street instead.



So adorable these two( Like mission impossible to see them like this in Singapore)

Waterfront town
Previously named as Harbourtown , an outlet mall probably the only place worth shopping if you arent those luxury consumer. 

Swan bell
The oldest bell that was left behind by the England colony, I didn't went up because I felt that it was not worth it especially when there are so much construction around the building which definitely spoil the scenery.



Here is the pleasant surprise by Four points by Sheraton , which I believe is efforts from Twin , extremely sweet Vietnamese girl who serve with such great enthusiasm 


Comments

Popular Posts