Happy 21st birthday to myself!

Things got a little chaotic in my point of view when the event starts.  I'm glad that it all went well afterall.
Thousand and one people I wanted to thank in my life, I totally appreciate those who came in different stages in my life impacting me.
I felt like a princess with all the glam but now I'm like a commoner with common face and common dressing because this is the real me.
I heard so many confession of their impression to me just sadly it wasn't recorded but majority was my typical dao face when they first saw me and was afraid to make friends with me. My extremely straightforward personality that killed people and myself too.

First to speak was my dearest anan, emotions kind of overwhelm us, I think most of them probably think we are extremely dramatic to cry so fast within an min. But people didn't know the things we shared for the past ten over years. We used to be the best of friends sticking together like super glue. But we drifted away as time past and distances came about. Both of us knew how much we were important in each of our hearts but we are those who can't express ourselves very well... And she going abroad for her studies soon which make things worse:/

My sec school table was the most emotional table , so many people cried. But we all knew why inside. Honestly I didn't know I impacted people's life from being their idol to look up and learn from , pushing people to their best when days are gloomy and sad.
So much love I had last night, people were so  sporty to join in the mass dance even when its so last minute.

I initially prepared a speech beforehand but I end up I didnt follow it at all. I hope that the performances , food and flow of the event was enjoyable. Yes it was one of my wishes to dance for all my friends and family and I did it finally. Not very well done , but it was an effort.Thank you spds and my favourite girls for accompanying me . And my favourite girls and their families and partners for learning the mass dance beforehand and helping me out when I needed them to.

Last year , I celebrated my 20th birthday at my aunt house with the girls.  Holding grudges of my family not being there. Just kidding. My aunt asked me on what does it feels to be 20. Honestly I didn't remember on what I blabber. I knew being 21, ok going soon. Great leap in getting out of comfort zone, physically,mentally and emotional. You need to be independent, getting a strong heart to fight anything that attacks you. Everyone tries to fight for their spot in the world, humanity went too wrong. You don't show weak sides to others not because you can't. Is because you didn't want anyone to worry about you. You learn the importance of money, planning for the future. I don't have much great achievement in life, I'm not the best daughter, friend, lover , student , employee or even dancer.
Indeed I'm a little fucked up, I tried to change but it still turn out the same. Ask those who stayed with me for years. Its about me myself and i with humans. I don't communicate well with people. But I thankful for whatever that happened in my life stupid things from failing my p5 maths , syf competition, failing english, getting fat to getting to west spring, sp , conrad, uni and danced my entire youth.  Of course all of you that came into my life, meeting you guys were important in different stages of my life, be it from my primary school, my secondary, poly , intern , and work .

I truly appreciate what you guys taught me in life. I hope I had brought joy in your life as well. I hope we still all stay in contact but reality is hard, we all meet new people, move on with life and forget.
Lastly , my family , me is love you guys although I don't show or I do the word most irritating things to you guys yet I'm still so pampered.

Showered with so much love by people . So blessed.
Thank you for loving me for me.

Comments

Popular Posts