Indefinite story 406

It's the last week of November next week.
Pretty excited for the year to end because it haven't been great for me.
Going to stop elaborating on how life has been because some people doesn't believe and I kind of don't want anyone to know either.

Can't wait for the 2 weeks holidays to come. Shall treasure it since its only 2 weeks before a new year , a new trimester. Last presentation for the trimester then here comes exams.
With the MRA girls :D Best class

Really thankful for them , especially Alcie :D



Great that I'm only taking 2 modules for the next 3 months. Already planning on how to take my annual leave for 2015;)
Since school holidays are no longer valid for me even though I'm still one.

Teoheng with girls.
They got pika's ζˆ‘δΈιœ€θ¦ heheh although their system isn't that good but for that I forgive them.

Cant wait for his albummmmmm !!



Bb lia found her one:)
Hopefully he's going to take care of her wholeheartedly.
He is still undergoing my observation list, don't worry people, I'm not going to utilized my extreme stalking skills.
One left to be much more worried for.
Yes , you stalkers no need to be worried for me. Me-time people doesn't need much care!

Half day at work and joined the company's family day.








It's a scary fact when you realised that you stopped caring about so much things in life.
On a positive note, I'm not as troubled as I was.

Recently I realised that the people that I used to know that who isnt that good looking suddenly changed for the better. Puberty did them well but I looked at my past photos and now ...
Gosh. I still look the same. Sigh pie.

Just went to fix my spine, finally I'm able to touch a surface with my entire back.
It's going to get better , just for myself.
Going to make the best out of my prime.

Comments

Popular Posts