Indefinite story 400

Things may start to get a little better recently but just worried that all these good luck would come to an end real soon

I'm still stuck with the decision making in life. So many different opinions in life. Either way there will still be regrets somehow. I have been using too many logical reasoning in life make my decision , be it academically or work wise. I didn't followed my heart in what I really desired to do all these while. 

You told me to choose the  something I wouldnt regret, but I'm so afraid of making the wrong choice. I am indeed waiting, for the ideal company but sometimes life is just about choosing the alternative. Me being me, I'm not willing to make do with the alternative. 

This instance, at this age it's like a decision that determine your entire life. Now to follow the heart or follow the brain? 

Just afraid.. 

Comments

Popular Posts