Indefinite story 395

Cheers to the unofficial graduation from poly ytd.
No more late night assignments , notes , boring lectures and 8am classes.
This 3 years in SP has been good, very enriching for my life.
Met alot of new and awesome people.
Let's review back the 3 years in ABE and Dancesports






   



I was never extremely amazing in SPDS , just average.
But I never regretted spending hours and days on going for lessons and practices.
No amazing results , just a little here and there.
Esplanade , Open house , TDA , Gala , performances, camps and practices are all little parts of this journey
A special thanks to all who been through this journey.
My batch and Mel & Sharon.
And of course my dance partner despite all those bad times , thank you for tolerating me.



 My F1 catering with my bunch of best girls in Poly.
Although it sucked , but we still had our own fun within.
Photos below are not in sequence!

                        
Here's the start of 01 during Year 1. See how different some of them are!


 One of the most ridiculous module in SP. 
I met some quite cool group which made life much better!

 Came back from mid internship presentation and spent time with the girls.
How relieved we were that moment after 2 and a half months not seeing each other.
 Standard pose with Jess

 End of internship presentation.

 Holiday Inn buffet with the girls 

Celebrated the clique's bday with charlene in the photo!

 Playnation with the SPDS clique

1st Hotel night 





2nd Hotel Night with Beauty Pageant Event by 01 




 Staycation with the girls @ Studio M




UAE trip 
A once in a lifetime rare chance where I got to so many prestige hotels
One of my best trips ever in my life that i probably wouldnt forget
Amazing hotels and company.
Desert , camel riding and not forgetting the best ride ever to the desert where my 2600 was all worthwhile!
Burj Al arab to have high tea , I bet I wouldn't have the chance to even step in there again.
Highest building in the world Burj Khalifa.
Out with Kelly to view Fountain show.
Morning breakfast by chef goh.
Formal wear almost every single day because it is needed and we didnt want to throw hotel students face!
Those good times













 Superstar Virgo



 Phuket trip
Did too much stupid things but too much memories to even bid goodbye
Bathrobe night , rolling on the floor just to get a good video of transformation




Lastly , the last shot together as a class during our last presentation.
Thankyou 01 for the amazing 3 years.
Thankyou clique for the awesome memories and nonsense created.
Tutorials , presentations and all the amazing lecturers.
Just sad that Ms Jac left us but she lived in our memories.
And thank you Kelly for being our best lecturer and friend!
Good luck for our future endeavors


As much as I want my plans to sail smoothly , i still fear it to come.
What if I don't get in ? What am I going to do..?
I hope these decisions are all correct.
就算没有人能依靠,我依然活得很好

Comments

Popular Posts