Indefinite story 368

This 3 weeks of holidays was way too short .
I had quite a number of new experiences gained though.
Let's go by sequence then , provided if I remember them correctly

PART ONE OF YILING'S 3 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS !
I had alot of first times this holidays .

First week of holidays
I had the first time staying out with friends overnight in Singapore!
I never had chances to stay out in a chalet , stayover and staycation.

Alicia suggested to plan a staycation and we ended up choosing Studio M hotel.
I didn't take photos of the hotel room but I have to mention that this hotel ambience suits couples alot
Had our time to relax and travel around like a tourist before we headed back to the hotel and prepared for a night at a club.
And yes , that's my virgin experience at a club .
Shalln't elaborate more about it since I guess club experiences are all pretty much the same to everyone .
( Ohhh , I saw 3 stars in a line that night ! There are so many stars that day , but my lousy phone cannot take a photo of it )
 Jess's 5 sec of being taller than me before I wore my heels

The next day , I went to Xiaogui Concert @ Hard Rock with dearest girls and licheng!
He really improved so much that I totally enjoyed the whole show.
Xiaogui danced ! OMGGGGG :O! And he had his guitar performance on 忘了怎么快乐
He's so cute with his dimples and he's so charming that night that I almost didn't want my show luo.
Just kidding people , I still love my husband k.

Went to help lia's mama at bookshop this holidays too.
Got to admit its tiring but well , I still can take it hahah!
It was fun working with people you know , makes your job so much easier too

Worked with XL for his photography event .
The insane amount of photos I got to cut and allow the guests to collect is a little too much for a beginner like me.
When the guests are talking nicely to you ,asking you about the photos they took , you will just automatically make an extra effort to look for the photos in a hundreds of images folder.
See the extreme tired face I have after a noon shoot for shopadrina .



Worked at Wine Loft for a couple of days, spend my Xmas eve there too!
The countdown period to Xmas at Wine loft was very happening though!
Everyone was like so hyped up , singing christmas songs and counting down.
When Xmas night came , everyone went around , tossing to each other wishing them a Merry Xmas.
I had a surprise whatsapp message for Xmas too , that made my night though *shys* :D

I'm trying to promote Wine Loft here too!
It's located at Holland Village , above Three Crowns.

Click here for their Facebook page !
Definitely a place for you to chill your night with your beloved ones.

S.E.A Aquarium with my elder brother.
Brought my brother to places to eat like Astons and Gelare cause he never been there before.
Sometimes I compare myself to them , I found myself so much more 'life' than them .
They dont like to travel and visit different places  :/
So his dear sister which is me , shall bring my family members out more often
S.E.A was filed with so many creatures!
Stingrays ,sharks , jellyfish , crab , lobsters , fishes!
Going on a public holiday is only queing and more queing but well thats the only time my brother is free
Let the photos do the talking, I regret not bringing out my Oly flash, no awesome photos.
Here's me preparing my bag out !
 Felt so tourist that day so heheh!



  
Brother said this was my best shot :( 



 The biggest stingray inside but I think its way too lonely :( It's the only one of its species there






 I thought that this look like gozilla :)
  
 Was tempted by this when I came out of S.E.A



I shall post this for now , maybe I will talk about my Xmas party at my house in the next post .
I know people that you are waiting for my videos but no , I'm too lazy for now.
I haven't even extract it out to my lappy.
But at least I'm the most efficient person in uploading among you all Muahahha! :D

A little add on , I met up with some of my sec sch classmates too sanna , andrea , pg , weiting. :)
Hopefully tomorrow xmas party post will be up before the blogging mood dies down.

I have been replaying this song the whole day both chinese and canto version of it.
So addictive. Old songs are still the best.
 有多少爱可以重来

这些年过得不好不坏
只是好像少了一个人存在
而我渐渐明白
你仍然是我不变的关怀
有多少爱可以重来
有多少人愿意等待
当懂得珍惜以后回来
却不知那份爱
会不会还在
有多少爱可以重来
有多少人值得等待
当爱情已经桑田沧海
是否还有勇气去爱

Comments

Popular Posts