Indefinite life 320 [Prom]


Prom @ Hilton rocks totally!
So many handsome dudes and hot chicks.
Some were so gorgeous , and looked totally different.
I had much fun last night but I missed alot of photo taking with people =[
But nevermind , that night will be in my heart for life.
I love you guys . The best thing West Spring gave us was that night.
Clubbing at the end of prom was totally fabulous , I never hoped it ended.
I danced as if I was high on alcohol .
Dance floor with everyone , I miss you guys .
Though i didn't know who the hell i dragged into the dance floor.
Natalie , Rach , Judith , Clement , Kevin , Nadira ,were all so awesome on the dance floor.
Love acting like a drunkard outside Hilton with Natalie Tan !
Amazing me had no aches on my feet even I was jumping like mad on my heels.
Who cares about unglam-ness at that point of time!
When they played , Just the way you are after clubbing .
I was singing like nobody business . HAHAHA.
Most wonderful night spent.
If only we could all continue playing out there !








I LOVE YOU GUYS ~ Misses

Comments

Popular Posts