Indefinite story 48

hm... Lets recalled what this retard girl done for the past few days
actually nothing much indeed..
Just got to addict to Taiwanese shows
Lols haiix.. Too nice le but then nothing to do =D

This is what Andrea wanted me to do..
I very weird ma? must do this??Just for fun sake =D
Study more ok? Exams coming must jiayous!!
Takecares~!

rules of the game: Each player of the game starts off with 10
wierd things, habits of little known facts about themselves.
People who get tagged must write in their blog of their 10
wierd things or habits or little known facts as well as state this
rule CLEARLY. At the end of it, you must choose 6 people
and list out their names. No passing back, please.

~When i sleep i definitely must have 4 pillows 1 bostler with me..
~I don like to keep long nail at all >.<
~I love those song with meaningful lyrics
~ Spend alot of money sometimes don even save of the expenses
~Imagations got too wild most of the time
~Dance for my own passion all the time.~
~Loves being with friends crapping all day long
~But loves to be alone more.In the silent place of earth=D
~Hates naggyness from anyone.
~Love myself more then anything in the world

people that i tag:
1] serene
2] Julia
3] anyone
4] Strangers
5] EVERYONE!
6] Sercet >.<

Comments

Popular Posts